Cosinen’s High Performance Selling drives behavior change and accelerates business results
Cosine’s High Performance SellingTM (“HPS”) combines a best-in-class selling methodology with proven and powerful sales training to help businesses transform the way their sales force sells. HPS is based on three organizing principles:
- Salespeople must combine sales process, deal strategy, and excellent dialogue skills to be successful.
- Salespeople need tools embedded in their work stream to support the adoption of sales process and strategy.
- Effective sales processes are defined by leading indicators, or verifiable outcomes, at each stage that correspond to customer buying behavior, not to sales rep behavior.
The High Performance SellingTM solution addresses the tougher and more competitive selling environment created by customers demanding more value, speed and control of the process. The HPS solution consists of five key components, each of which can be implemented separately or as a comprehensive, holistic performance improvement solution. They are:
- Sales Process Consulting (which includes identification of verifiable outcomes)
- High Performance SellingTM Skills Diagnostic
- Highly Interactive, Customized Training
- CRM-embedded Tools
- Coaching to Sales Process, Deal Strategy, and Quality Customer Dialogues
The High Performance SellingTM solution is a powerful combination of sales methodology, training, and sustainment to accelerate behavior change leading to more consistent and higher levels of performance. It enables business-to-business sellers to identify more opportunities in their existing accounts and with prospects and provides the tactics and strategy to pursue and win competitive deals.